《阿甘正传》台词摘抄
I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
——
Nothing happens casually, it's a part of the plan. Fate theory!
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!
——
Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
——
You can only move on if you forget the past.
你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。
——
I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.
我不懂,是我们有着各自不同的命运,还是,我们只不过都是在风中,茫然飘荡。
——
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get!
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么!
——
I know I'm not smart enough, but I know where love is.
我知道我不够聪明,但我知道爱在什么地方。
——
Just like the sun in the sunset on the bayou. There was a million sparkles.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
——
You have to put the past behind you before you go.
你得在向前走之前放下过去。
——
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or just like the wind, everything is accidental. But I think maybe both sides, maybe both sides will happen at the same time.
我不知道我们是否都有各自的命运,抑或只是像风一样一切都是偶然。但我想也许两面都有,也许两面会同时发生。